2018 Kilkare, was an excellent track day, post results.

Cordell

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my first experience with Columbus Racing and I had a blast, The Audi ran a 14.8 in the 1/4 (first time doing that lol) and I felt decent about autocross ending with a respectable 31.1. It was nice meeting everyone and hope that we can all get together for another event of some kind soon!

This was my first experience with Columbus Racing and I had a blast, The Audi ran a 14.8 in the 1/4 (first time doing that lol) and I felt decent about autocross ending with a respectable 31.1. It was nice meeting everyone and hope that we can all get together for another event of some kind soon!

The audi abuser! I thought you guys were gonna kill that thing doing like what, 30 hot laps? We were laughing that your krew have matching vanity plates (not at your expense).

The audi abuser! I thought you guys were gonna kill that thing doing like what, 30 hot laps? We were laughing that your krew have matching vanity plates (not at your expense).

I think at one point he made multiple passes down the strip without another car making a pass. We thought he was doing some manufacturer reliability passes :)

I think at one point he made multiple passes down the strip without another car making a pass. We thought he was doing some manufacturer reliability passes :)

Just trying to squeeze the most out of the day haha. The car made it through with no issues, couldn't be happier! :thumbup:

PS: it was only 25 hot laps ill have you know... and 3 passes on the strip lol

Just trying to squeeze the most out of the day haha. The car made it through with no issues, couldn't be happier! :thumbup:

PS: it was only 25 hot laps ill have you know... and 3 passes on the strip lol

EDIT: Who is the driver of the black GTO?

I would have been right there with you if I wasn't working the event (not with my Audi, mine wouldn't survive it).

I'm disappointed no one offered old Millz a co-drive. I understand (not from experience) how bad it hurts when someone wheels your car better than you do.

tenor.gif?itemid=4504162

]

Black GTO, big cowl hood, loud? My buddy Kyle, he doesn't really get on here much, Chavo360 is his screen name. Car made it home but it was knocking pretty bad, loosing oil pressure.

I would have been right there with you if I wasn't working the event (not with my Audi, mine wouldn't survive it).

I'm disappointed no one offered old Millz a co-drive. I understand (not from experience) how bad it hurts when someone wheels your car better than you do.

tenor.gif?itemid=4504162

feel free to drive my tank any time;)

I am always open to see how I can improve my driving skills :thumbup:

I'm not sure what my best time of the day was. No one was passing out slips when I made my first pass. Usually, with the way these big V-12 twin turbos heat soak, my first pass of the morning is usually my best. :(

But at 11:00 a.m. it ran 12.13 @ 116. Disappointing, but on a cold enough morning this fall, it should be in the 11's if I can hook.

Black GTO, big cowl hood, loud? My buddy Kyle, he doesn't really get on here much, Chavo360 is his screen name. Car made it home but it was knocking pretty bad, loosing oil pressure.

That's the one. I've seen him in passing many times. I think he and I should be friends.

But at 11:00 a.m. it ran 12.13 @ 116. Disappointing, but on a cold enough morning this fall, it should be in the 11's if I can hook.

I didnt show up but I know my civic would have ran a 12.12 @ 117. Probably 11s for sure if it was cool enough for vtek.

I'm not sure what my best time of the day was. No one was passing out slips when I made my first pass. Usually, with the way these big V-12 twin turbos heat soak, my first pass of the morning is usually my best. :(

You were the one beside me, I said what the hell was that? That car is damn fast! I was in the slow black Camaro SS.

• Casper unlocked this topic