CR Spring 2019 Drag Day is LIVE!

MrMeanGreen

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spring-2019-cr-drag-day-at-the-raceway-all-registrations-registration-58378790534

National Trail Raceway - Hebron, Ohio (about 25 minutes east of Columbus off of US40)

Friday, May 10th, 2019 (Rain date: TBD)

10am-4pm

Gates open at 9am

Max of 70 vehicles

Price: $45 per vehicle. Non-refundable unless the event is canceled.

Spectators are FREE!

Gates and Entry:

Gates will open at 9AM and racing is from 10AM to 4PM. We will be on the east side of the track, in the staging area/parking lot. Use the east gate and follow the road around to the left.

If you are not pre-registered you may still pay at the event. The fee is $60 CASH and you must find a CR representative (Anthony "MrMeanGreen", Brian "Wagner", or Tina "wannaraceLS1") to take the money and direct you to tech-in. No one else will be doing day-of registrations, you must see one of them. No cash, no race.

Tech:

Tech is from 9-10AM in the staging lanes, and all registrants will be required to sign a waiver not holding National Trail Raceway or Columbus Racing, LLC responsible for liability. We're looking for no leaks, nothing falling off, etc. You must wear long pants and a shirt with sleeves, t-shirts are fine. A Snell/DOT approved helmet is also required if you're running 13.99 or quicker. Cars 11.99 and quicker should have a all NHRA mandated safety equipment, including a roll cage for 11.49 or quicker. All vehicles will be marked after tech for record-keeping and verification reasons. You will not be able to race if you're not teched in; if you deliberately try to race without tech you will be ejected from the track and forfeit your registration money. Trails staff will be watching. Should you arrive after 10am it's your responsibility to track down the NTR representative to tech you in.

Motorcycles must have a Snell/DOT helmet with full shield, full-sleeve protective jacket, long pants, and over-the-ankle-shoes. If your motorcycle is quicker than 10.00 or faster than 120mph, you WILL need full protective gear and boots. It's suicide not to. Do not try and get around this, if you're busted, we may eject you from the event and you will forfeit your registration money.

Racing:

We will be utilizing the staging lanes on the north side of the track that exit under the tower. Please be courteous and orderly to other drivers. The north side (left two lanes) of the track are for ALL VEHICLES ALL TIRES, including radials, drag radials, and slicks. The south side (right two lanes) are for SLICK TIRE/DOT SLICK/DRAG RADIAL VEHICLES ONLY, including motorcycles ON SLICKS.

Bikes and cars have been asked by NTR to refrain from running heads-up for safety reasons. I.E; cars versus cars and bikes versus bikes only.

If you break and spill fluids or damage the track, you may be responsible for the clean-up fees and/or repairs. In the case this occurs, please see Anthony aka "MrMeanGreen" ASAP.

FAQs

Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?

No. Columbus Racing keeps an electronic copy of all registrations.

• 2 weeks later...
I’m coming to do two things:

- Eat BBQ

- Dispatch E39 M5’s

:gabe:

Better start applying armorall to all that shitty GM plastic, gonna take you awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Better start applying armorall to all that shitty GM plastic, gonna take you awhile

The only thing I'm going to do is clean my rear view mirrors and back windshield...so I can get a GOOOOOOD LOOK at some overhyped 528i as he takes First Loser Place. :thumbup:

The only thing I'm going to do is clean my rear view mirrors and back windshield...so I can get a GOOOOOOD LOOK at some overhyped 528i as he takes First Loser Place. :thumbup:

What’s a guy buy when he missed the boat on his mid life crisis car? Caddy with a corvette engine.

Bring your walker Gramps.