What did you do for your ride today? (v3.0)

Not Brian

"Trans Temp" - that's plug-n-play? No extra sensors to install, the ECU is already pulling that data? Love those gauges. Surprised your Camaro didn't already have them from the factory, or are those a different year option that you installed?

Edit: noticed the "2SS gauge" comment. I remembered seeing that gauge cluster in 5th-gen Camaros but couldn't remember where. :)

Edited by zeitgeist57

Did some stuff over the past few months. Swapped out the shitass Rachos for Bilstein 4600's on the Silvy. They're a noticeably better ride, but it was still kind of wiggly so I swapped out the 45k-mile Duratracs with Nitto Ridge Grapplers. For A/T's, they behave really well on pavement and have almost zero road noise. Also swapped out all four brakes/rotors with Centric stuff.

9QXNRGO.jpg?1

9DnTZ7h.jpg?1

CgT7iOL.jpg?1

nfYTWtv.jpg?1

Installed a 2SS gauge pod in the Camaro and she's getting window tint in a couple days.

V267WBy.jpg?1hFlJMIR.jpg?1

Nicely done NB.

"Trans Temp" - that's plug-n-play? No extra sensors to install, the ECU is already pulling that data? Love those gauges. Surprised your Camaro didn't already have them from the factory, or are those a different year option that you installed?

Edit: noticed the "2SS gauge" comment. I remembered seeing that gauge cluster in 5th-gen Camaros but couldn't remember where. :)

Not sure why Oil Temp is one, since it's also on the normal cluster. Whatever. It's nice to have all that as physical gauges instead of having to scroll through a bunch of digital menus to see.

Who are you using for tint?

If you are looking for a good tint guy to save you some money, I have connected with Brett Ewing in Hilliard. He's like me, works out of his house, does it on the side and does great work. He's done like 4 cars for peeps I know and they are all done very well at a great price. 614-402-7936 or message him on FB.

Truck got tint today. Needs a bath in a week after it's done raining for a bit.

sxsPDZy.jpg?1

Looks good man. I think I'm going to have my front doors redone, not happy with a few small bubbles, etc......

Who'd you go with, and are you happy with the quality?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Looks good man. I think I'm going to have my front doors redone, not happy with a few small bubbles, etc......

Who'd you go with, and are you happy with the quality?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

A guy who used to work for my girl at her detailing shop. If he does a good job I'm taking my truck right after.

Just some guy who tints out of a garage. GF gives him discounts on car detailing business he sends her way and vice versa.

Edited by Not Brian