What did you do for your ride today? (v3.0)

Not Brian

9 hours ago, Connie14 said:

If you have a passenger, it helps keep the rear end down. 😁

My passenger really slows me down. My wife gives me quite the nudge when she feels we’re going too fast. Since I want her to continue to ride I back off and just laugh. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tonik said:

You need the new Wing. Way faster, far more lean and suspension to back it up. Pegs hit and fold, you got another couple of inches before it hits a hard stop.

That said, welcome to the world of bikes that you can't drag an elbow on. They all hit that hard limit eventually and start to lift the rear tire.

New wing is in the future hopefully. Spending my money on a 28x40 outbuilding this summer.

I’ve never had the CBR hit 🤷‍♂️

17 hours ago, durk said:

Shoot I’m frustrated I can’t go faster with the wing on the street. I used to wonder if I’d be better off with a slower bike. I now know I prefer a bike that is above what I’m willing to push it to. Dragging pegs was scary on the Concours. When the Wing touches down and unweights the rearend that is beyond scary. 

There are some slow bikes you can ride fast but the wing isnt one of them. I think you'd really enjoy track riding.

• Upvote 1