Boating this year

JaronsToy

21 hours ago, max power said:

I’ve been eyeballing a couple tandems but people sure are proud of them.  

If you guys are serious let me know...I know more than a few people that bought them down at Cumberland and they have turned into garage decorations...I am sure they would sell for cheap.

2 hours ago, bowdog said:

If you guys are serious let me know...I know more than a few people that bought them down at Cumberland and they have turned into garage decorations...I am sure they would sell for cheap.

100%

On 5/4/2022 at 8:38 PM, Otis Nice said:

Kayak > Canoe. Went canoeing every year basically growing up. Finally kayaked as an adult for the first time years ago. Never got in a canoe again. Night a day difference. 

I saw deez proper canoes yesterday. image.thumb.png.0ebe9ab4753b97688888e04955387058.png

• Upvote 1

On 5/6/2022 at 10:04 AM, bowdog said:

I am going down next week, I will send you pics and pricing and if you want one or two I will bring back with me.

Definitely let me know. Thanks bud. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 12:17 PM, bowdog said:

Hell yeah, Let me know if there are any tandem sit on for sale. 

Well I suck! Even though there is 8 or more just sitting down there nobody seems to want to sell them. There excuse is that "maybe a family member will come down and want to use someday"

• 7 months later...