Any iRacing People Here?

wagner

I haven't in a little while. Have just spent time on practice. I haven't done a full setup with my wheels and pedals though, so it's a little uncomfortable right now with my desk. I'd use a larger monitor than a laptop, maybe pipe it onto a TV. Or if you have the video horsepower try running it on VR. I'll be getting back into it shortly.

I haven't in a little while. Have just spent time on practice. I haven't done a full setup with my wheels and pedals though, so it's a little uncomfortable right now with my desk. I'd use a larger monitor than a laptop, maybe pipe it onto a TV. Or if you have the video horsepower try running it on VR. I'll be getting back into it shortly.

Found a 3 month deal for 5 bucks gonna give it a try. Downloading it, gonna use a controller through, maybe if i like the game upgrade to a wheel setup down the road.

Found a 3 month deal for 5 bucks gonna give it a try. Downloading it, gonna use a controller through, maybe if i like the game upgrade to a wheel setup down the road.

The question is whether you like driving, on a track. The physics are unreal. This isn't really a video game, more of a simulation. Try driving it like you do in a Need for Speed game and you'll hate it because you'll be off track and in the wall all the time.

The question is whether you like driving, on a track. The physics are unreal. This isn't really a video game, more of a simulation. Try driving it like you do in a Need for Speed game and you'll hate it because you'll be off track and in the wall all the time.

oh god no i hate those games, i love Forza motorsport racing, more realistic the better.

Picked back up iRacing after the real racing season ended in november. Back at it almost every day as a great way to keep sharp and burn hours of boredom away.

Middle of the road gear but serves me well. After getting a real pedal setup with load cell the playseat flexed all over the place and had to have Tinman hard weld everything together with supports...it's janky looking but it works as well as really high end rigs now. Would love to build an 8020 rig in the future but this one does the job for now.

Only real desire to upgrade at the moment is to go to to multiple shakers instead of the single. The single does well for simple effects but I'd like to go to 4 shakers total, one at each corner of the rig to simulate traction at each tire instead of general effects like the sigle one does now.

50776609286_defe2f91df_b.jpg