College Football Thread 2021

RedRocket1647545505

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a colossal mistake making a knee jerk reaction all for the sake of being seen as progressive.

This will have a lasting ripple effect that will not be good for these 2 conferences. What fucking morons.

I really hate that we won’t have football this fall too, but we shall see. What if 3-4 weeks in and all of those conferences are forced to stop playing because of the players got sick?

NCAA need to step in and set the rule. This shit show is just plain stupid

I really hate that we won’t have football this fall too, but we shall see. What if 3-4 weeks in and all of those conferences are forced to stop playing because of the players got sick?

NCAA need to step in and set the rule. This shit show is just plain stupid

so what? people are going to get the virus.....even with a vaccine that roughly 45% of the US will even take. This isn't going away with or without a vaccine. Whats the end goal here? Zero cases globally? That will never happen. So, lets all have an adult conversation about this and move on with life.

yup - speaking of which, not to derail the thread completely, how are things going with the local hospital situation?

The hospitals that I cover are slamming out electives trying to make up for the business they lost. Still have COVID patients, but when I go into the OR it is just another day of surgeries for them.

• 2 weeks later...

B1G: We will NOT be revisiting this subject again. Our decision is final.

OSU: *Whispers of impending lawsuits*

B1G: Standby for our reconsideration vote

Bunch of progressive pussies. At least have some conviction. Stand by your poor decisions. You wanted to virtue signal, deal with the fallout. Get woke, go broke, bitches.

• 1 month later...