What basic daily you driving ?

STEVE-O

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you sick of BMW how about an A6?

And how was the Honda? :)

I would consider an A6 with the turbo engine, The honda was nice but had a vibration taking off from a stop.. Seller told me they wanted to get it looked at before selling, then marked it as sold about a hour after I left so continuing to follow up with them on it but oh well..

I would consider an A6 with the turbo engine, The honda was nice but had a vibration taking off from a stop.. Seller told me they wanted to get it looked at before selling, then marked it as sold about a hour after I left so continuing to follow up with them on it but oh well..

They all do that. Mine did that. Electric assist mumo jumbo.

A6 would be a good mod.

My winter / rain beater 2013 Ford Fiesta is as no frills as it gets. 5 speed, no power windows, no cruise control, not even a vanity mirror. It gets 40+ MPG and doesn't cost much to operate. Not much fun, but I just wanted something simple to go back and forth to work, especially during the winter.

• 2 weeks later...
i just bought a 14 impala. its still the 05? to 12 body, but has the 3.6/6 speed auto in it. can be had for pretty cheap, have 305 hp and i still get 32+ mpg cruising on the freeway

I gave my 15 Impala limited to my wife. Great basic car, just need regular fluid changes and it’ll last a long time. We like it because it’s one of the last things GM made that’s not loaded with driver aids and infotainment, this is also why some people wouldn’t want one.

Ultimate daily beater

Audi A3 TDI. 32-42 MPG. They carry a warranty still as well. 120-160k miles depending on the year. Mine is an S line, had 30k ish miles when I bought it over a year ago for like 11-12k? I’m sure they are cheaper now, especially if you snag a base model.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1589/13754861/24767986/414478338.jpg

I gave my 15 Impala limited to my wife. Great basic car, just need regular fluid changes and it’ll last a long time. We like it because it’s one of the last things GM made that’s not loaded with driver aids and infotainment, this is also why some people wouldn’t want one.

yep, thats why i love it. plain and simple. does have a killer bose stereo though