Amazon Prime deals - smart TV's?

zeitgeist57

But probably the cheapest you'll get there are the JBL 305P on sale at maybe $200/pair.

A few alternatives to look at.

JBL 305P

There was a deal on the JBL 305P a few days ago for $99/each so I got them for the garage. It didn't last long, but I'm sure there will be more deals through the holiday season on these and some of the others in this segment. But that's true for soundbars around this price too.

They are way better than anything at this price should be. They will wipe the floor with any soundbar at a similar price for sound quality and loudness. But, you won't get HDMI inputs w/ARC, they are more visually intrusive. You won't get a 'real' center so dialog will be better for the better sound quality but worse due to no center. There is no audio enhancements like virtual surround & dialogue enhancement. No Bluetooth streaming from your phone. So, plenty of trade-offs to make a decision about.

I'm happy to let anyone listen to them. They are in the garage so easy to mask up and social distance to do it safely.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread Hijack (kinda)

Looking for around a 32" SMART TV. Going to run youtube/netflix/etc. through it as an extra somewhat portable TV for the garage/other spots in the house. Not really looking for bigger. Cheaper the better. Let me know what you guys see out there. Prefer online I'm to lazy to go to the store.

Thread Hijack (kinda)

Looking for around a 32" SMART TV. Going to run youtube/netflix/etc. through it as an extra somewhat portable TV for the garage/other spots in the house. Not really looking for bigger. Cheaper the better. Let me know what you guys see out there. Prefer online I'm to lazy to go to the store.

We have one you can have. It was too small for our gym so we picked up a cheap 50" and the 32" has been sitting on the floor ever since. PM me and give me your contact info.