Oculus Quest 2 256GB $300 Make offer

Mitch

Pretty much new in box. Took it out long enough to get a headache going through the tutorial and realized I wouldn't be using the thing. Make offer. Located in Plain City.

http://imgur.com/oIqe0oM.jpg

http://imgur.com/y6ZmjN0.jpg

Edited by Mitch

Well I'm guess yeah since the upper right corner of the box says "From Facebook".

Umm. We have a Nintendo that says “by Nintendo “ but we can play it without a Nintendo online account. :confused: same with PlayStation and Xbox too so I dunno.

I'm gaming almost exclusively on my Quest these days. I use my account...people need to get over that requirement. Like FB doesn't sell 100% of your info already. Meh. I let the kids use it. There is a pin for any purchases and I'd immediately see if they posted something. Honestly...I don't use much on FB anyway. The Quest is a really nice platform. The players I run into online are slightly less annoying. At least none them have fucked my mom...yet. ;)

I'm gaming almost exclusively on my Quest these days. I use my account...people need to get over that requirement. Like FB doesn't sell 100% of your info already. Meh. I let the kids use it. There is a pin for any purchases and I'd immediately see if they posted something. Honestly...I don't use much on FB anyway. The Quest is a really nice platform. The players I run into online are slightly less annoying. At least none them have fucked my mom...yet. ;)

Not if you don’t have a Facebook account........ :confused:

Was in Game Stop today. Lady came in and asked if she could have the Oculus. "no ma'am, those are only display, we don't have any". lol

On that note I picked up 5-6 games for my son for x-mas. We don't have that within 100 miles. Then WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT IT ON THE SHELF?