if you own VR you need to checkout Wrench

krodaruoy

unfunnyryan showed it to me while I am borrowing his headset. makes mechanic sim look even stupider. very realistic and seems to have some education qualities. the demo is free of course but i'm recommending it to anyone who has access to a VR headset.

*found on the Oculus store*

Wrench: engine building

has other aspects aside from just building and tear down.

sorry if this isnt OC

Are we there yet with the gaming business?

"Here's $1,000. Unlock all the cheeves in this game for me in the next 2 weeks so I can play the rest of the campaign."

I mean, gaming app developers already make a mint if they have a popular game. Wouldn't put it past techies paying "pros" to help them level-up in a game they love.

Are we there yet with the gaming business?

"Here's $1,000. Unlock all the cheeves in this game for me in the next 2 weeks so I can play the rest of the campaign."

I mean, gaming app developers already make a mint if they have a popular game. Wouldn't put it past techies paying "pros" to help them level-up in a game they love.

That's been happening for over a decade. Level a character and sell it, rinse and repeat. Very common in the MMORG world. I have an Eve Online account with skills it would take any person 10 years to get. What could that be worth at $15/mo. And in EVE there's no way to power level since it's timer based so older players have the advantage and the game continues to unlock new stuff.