AWD daily driver fun car...

1Quik7

+1 on the Q50 Redsport a friend of mine has a tune only and it puts bus lengths on my stock SS.

If I didn't want a CTS-V so bad I'd go grab a red sport right now!

If you don't mind a coupe the Q60 red sport is another option at that price point.

+1 on the Q50 Redsport a friend of mine has a tune only and it puts bus lengths on my stock SS.

If I didn't want a CTS-V so bad I'd go grab a red sport right now!

Yep. I ran 12.2's at 116mph down at Edgewater with just a piggyback tune. A full "real" tune on them they are in the high 11's. Downpipe and intercooler update and you're in low to mid 11's. Compare that with my S4 that was several thousands to get it to do that.

I 100% loved mine as it was. $350 JB4 and send it.

:bangbang:

Yep. I ran 12.2's at 116mph down at Edgewater with just a piggyback tune. A full "real" tune on them they are in the high 11's. Downpipe and intercooler update and you're in low to mid 11's. Compare that with my S4 that was several thousands to get it to do that.

I 100% loved mine as it was. $350 JB4 and send it.

:bangbang:

Yup! You can get non red sports for under 20k and do exactly the same I think the only difference between the red sports and non red sports is the heat exchanger/wheels/brakes and obviously the stock tune.

No lie, I had to work with one of our college co-op students the other day. I drove and he seriously asked why I kept shifting my automatic around and what’s the extra pedal for. He then told me he had never even seen a car with a manual transmission before. :wtf:

No lie, I had to work with one of our college co-op students the other day. I drove and he seriously asked why I kept shifting my automatic around and what’s the extra pedal for. He then told me he had never even seen a car with a manual transmission before. :wtf:

Sign of the times...and poor upbringing. lol

WELL under that price range is the Taurus SHO or Explorer Sport. May not be as high end as many of the cars on the list however, for $17,500 I just picked one up with 70k on it. EcoBoost 3.5L mid 13's stock. Not hard to get in the 12's. The platform is looking to break into the 10's this summer. I have heated AND cooled massaging front seats, heated rear seats, automatic parking, Lane Departure Prevention, Advanced Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Automatic Wipers, Forward Collision Warning, Cross Path Detection, etc. Upgrading to a Sync 3 Radio with Android Auto/Apple Car Play and factory functions for $250. Leaves plenty of your $35k for mods or a dedicated toy. I am very happy with the number of compliments, the feel of the car (extremely roomy even at 6'3"), and the price point.

Loved my old Sho, had it in the 12's with tune/exhaust. I was just looking yesterday to see how their market was holding.