NCM Motorsports Park April 10-11, 2021 Track Weekend

Feffman

NCM Motorsports Park Track Event

Hi All:

Another fun year of NCM Motorsports Park track action awaits for 2021. MVP Track Time is pleased to announce our April 10-11, 2021 NCM track event in Bowling Green, KY. I hope you’ll join us for our 14th annual “Tax-Freedom Track Weekend”.

Below you will find our 2021 NCM track date, subject to possible revision as the year progresses.

April 10-11, 2021: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) – 14th Annual ”Tax-Freedom Track Weekend”

Registration for MVP Track Time’s 2021 event at NCM is available on-line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Please feel free to join us at NCM Motorsports Park in 2021 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at NCM in 2021. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com

Phone: (314)249-3770

E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

• 1 month later...

1) NCM - great facility, incredibly fun track!

2) 5 hour drive from Columbus (or less!), but you gain an hour on the way down (central time)

3) Make a mini vacation out of it - Corvette Museum is across the freeway (you go by it going to the track) and many bourbon distilleries along the way as is Mammoth Cave National Park

Headed down this weekend to race with Champcar - did I mention it's a great track & facility???