House Painting Color Consultant

BIGGU

Finally replacing the siding on our house and going to have to repaint the whole house. we have some ideas of what we would like but not sure how it would match in with the natural stone of the house. Does anyone know of a place we could pay to do a color consult? I had Buckeye painting out to give me a quote and they will do a color consult once you agree to the quote. The problem with the quote is it was 2-3K higher than everyone else I had out but they were the only one that does a consult.

Finally replacing the siding on our house and going to have to repaint the whole house. we have some ideas of what we would like but not sure how it would match in with the natural stone of the house. Does anyone know of a place we could pay to do a color consult? I had Buckeye painting out to give me a quote and they will do a color consult once you agree to the quote. The problem with the quote is it was 2-3K higher than everyone else I had out but they were the only one that does a consult.
I'm not sure how intricate they are, but have you tried any of the Sherwin-Williams or home Depot apps where you can apply the color to a picture of your house?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk