Moving Back To Columbus

oh8sti

My wife, daughter and I will be moving back to Columbus after living in Nashville since 2016. We love it here, but we have a lot of close friends in Columbus all in the same stage of life as we are (toddlers and kids). Our time in Nashville was mainly for my career, but since COVID and having a kid, we have refocused life and what we truly want out of it. It doesn't hurt that I can do my job from anywhere. I am looking forward to seeing/hanging with some of you in person (yes, even you Greg) and having Tim detail my cars.

In all seriousness, I'm just excited to be back home.

Thanks guys! Excited to see everyone again. Not sure if anyone else is planning on going to the Easton MB supercar event on May 17th, but I’ll be there. Don’t have a supercar to big dick energy with, but it will be fun to see some friends there. Anyone else planning on going?

I have not bought a house yet - almost offered on a few, just nothing that’s spoken to my wife or I yet. We may rent for a little while so we can look around more. I fear that buying into this market will tie up a lot of money that I’d rather have on hand to invest in rental props or in other business ideas I’ve been kicking around.

Welcome back, man! Ohio is a “State of Families”: if you’re not here for the mountains or the beautiful beaches, you’re here because family is nearby but that’s an awesome thing too. ;)

Wasn’t planning on MB event but Byers is planning on some pretty cool events with Triple F Auto and some other groups this summer (aside from our CC&C). Coming out of COVID should be a great summer.

Welcome back, man! Ohio is a “State of Families”: if you’re not here for the mountains or the beautiful beaches, you’re here because family is nearby but that’s an awesome thing too. ;)

Wasn’t planning on MB event but Byers is planning on some pretty cool events with Triple F Auto and some other groups this summer (aside from our CC&C). Coming out of COVID should be a great summer.

I’m looking forward to the CC&C events and will try to make it out to as many as I can. I’m also trying to decide what car to get. I sold my Trackhawk a few weeks ago replaced it with a Tahoe for my wife. In my head it seemed easier to move with 1 vehicle and then I’ll get a truck and a fun car once we get settled. Kicking around a bunch from mid range to high end, but just don’t have the time to put into researching them right now with the focus being on a house. I’ve always had a sweet spot for the GT3 RS.

Crackhawk can catch this smoke with your daughter watching.

:popcorn:

Crackhawk is gone - but you didnt want none of that bad bitch. She was thicc.

Ill give you a crack at the GT3RS or R8 when I decide what to get