WTB: C5 Corvette parts

Versluis

Congrats, on the new ride. You could have just bought my entire C5Z ;)

What is a C5 Z06 exhaust worth these days? I have one in my basement, but I've always hung onto it in case I wanted to swap it out for a long road trip.

What is a C5 Z06 exhaust worth these days? I have one in my basement, but I've always hung onto it in case I wanted to swap it out for a long road trip.

You say there might be a zo6 for sale ???

I would love to take that off your hands. Are you willing to part with it?

Congrats on the purchase! Details on the car? Any pics?

Thank you!

2002 Speedway White coupe, 26k miles, 2 owner, all service up to date, new tires, pretty well optioned car. I got the original window sticker and bill of sale.

I have wanted one for a long time and super excited to finally have one. Just have dealer photos right now. Havent had a chance to clean it up to my liking yet.

cb3a03a407730baed5b53862af0adabd.jpg

529a17859b7342433339751661cef908.jpg

8565a41906c37488bed6824160c22e9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the "safari" suspension height! Are you racing in the Gambler 500? :gabe:

I keed, I keed...C5 Corvettes are becoming a hell of a deal for what you get, especially if you buy some grandpa-owned model for cheap.

Thank you!

2002 Speedway White coupe, 26k miles, 2 owner, all service up to date, new tires, pretty well optioned car. I got the original window sticker and bill of sale.

I have wanted one for a long time and super excited to finally have one. Just have dealer photos right now. Havent had a chance to clean it up to my liking yet.

cb3a03a407730baed5b53862af0adabd.jpg

529a17859b7342433339751661cef908.jpg

8565a41906c37488bed6824160c22e9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yes! Looks awesome :cool:

Love the "safari" suspension height! Are you racing in the Gambler 500? :gabe:

I keed, I keed...C5 Corvettes are becoming a hell of a deal for what you get, especially if you buy some grandpa-owned model for cheap.

Congrats, nice choice.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yes I'm not use to the ride height as my last car was lowered. I cleaned it up Monday and cant believe how good the condition of the paint and interior is. Can't wait to enjoy it this summer.