S197 Mustang Parts - Suspension / Exhaust

31rx7

Suspension Setup for S197 Mustang - $250

Struts / shocks, springs, and sway bars for an S197 Mustang. ^These specifically came as spares for my 2006 Mustang race car, but should fit all stick axle cars 2005 - 2014. ^I had thoughts of build a second car for Kathy to do track days, but that's not going to happen.

They are the Ford Performance springs and shocks. ^As shown in the photo, the one strut is dissembled - I couldn't find the nut that goes on top. ^

Sway bars are Eibach and will be provided FREE with above shocks and springs. I am pretty sure these are the same as the Ford Performance sway bars. ^I got them at no charge and it's bad karma to sell stuff you received through the charity of others, so either you take the them with you or leave them behind. Will not separate until shocks / springs are sold.

Great upgrade for a base model or a GT with tired suspension.

Pypes 2011 - 2014 Mustang V6 Axle Back Exhaust System - Black ^(part #SFM79MSB) - $25

This is an axle back setup that is a straight through resonator type exhaust. I got it for cheap and am passing it on. ^I never used it but did ride in the car that had them on and they are only marginally louder than the Borla setup - not intrusive.

There is a crack around one of the hangers and it needs welded.

Message / email me if you have any questions.

Photos in the following folder on my Google drive. Can email them if you don't want to open the link.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fA24tnEEzwX3pBcG6

• 3 weeks later...