Downtown Civic Type-R shoot

vonrottes

A few weekends ago a friend from Dayton had me take some pictures of his civic downtown.

Not my thing, but it's a neat little car.

And bonus shots I got of my car testing settings, before we abandoned it in the parking lot for the evening.fa7084101d49296134d19172033dbc27.jpgf4632d8c464d84e1e7a8fda1539368dd.jpg96f043cc7a12264abf86903cac36b263.jpgafc6d2b165dd9481f551971cc9f0676e.jpg76d06c4b21c556ff899654ba953f16aa.jpgd5cc89fdb62b42373f3a33fce981c90a.jpg85c1433b0898de4347aa3e4652a9ef15.jpg6708a4d7a89a638ae353256012a017d1.jpg5d98e9d2792fc6fe536b191e8c12b5b3.jpg6026e4ca04b6a50f6a86e86f29e5a93d.jpged35d31455c24c552b224a3f18700cb1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics! I've driven a Type R three times. Super fun car. Not my thing but it is pretty amazing how well it handles. The best way to describe it is that it doesn't feel RWD but it certainly doesn't scream FWD given the power and tossibility.

Not a fan of the LED’s but the shots are great. Downtown provides some excellent backdrops. Well done!
I love downtown for photography, there's so many unique places. And the skyline from Cosi is beautiful.
Nice pics! I've driven a Type R three times. Super fun car. Not my thing but it is pretty amazing how well it handles. The best way to describe it is that it doesn't feel RWD but it certainly doesn't scream FWD given the power and tossibility.
I didn't get to drive it this time, just rode shotgun giving directions. Felt pretty quick, and sounded nice for a Honda. Though his isn't stock I'm not real sure what all he's done to it so far other than exhaust, bov, and some weird little auxiliary gauge screen.

Awesome shots, but man, that car is wack. Since the guy isn't a member here, I don't feel bad talking shit lol.

Also I'm probably in the minority, but I think white letter tires on a thin sidewall is ricer as fuck.

Awesome shots, but man, that car is wack. Since the guy isn't a member here, I don't feel bad talking shit lol.

Also I'm probably in the minority, but I think white letter tires on a thin sidewall is ricer as fuck.

Thanks man, I tried and I'm actually happy with how these turned out...

And The styling is definitely an acquired taste .

White letter tires on anything but drag slicks is ricer as fuck IMO

Buncha grumpy old man noises in here. Smells like putrid, dusty farts, and BenGay. :lol:

I'm not a fan of the car either, though, but not my money so whatever. I've neer cared for Civics in general regardless of the year or model.

At least he matched the underbody's to the skyline in the one pic. lol

To the intent of the thread, I really dig the shots. Well done.

Edited by Otis Nice

All my friends have hondas. Or just shit boxes.

I mean... I have two V8 shit boxes lol.

So like if any of you guys with nice cars tryna get some free photography... always trying to expand my portfolio and practice.

Gonna be a bunch of clapped out hoopties in some fantastic shots. I love it. I'd buy a calendar of that.

Buck's Fiero, Gerg's Tracker, my Lincoln or Heep, etc.

This is going to be a glorious thing

Dead ass going to do it. I'm on vacation July 12-18. I should be free all of those days to shoot in the evening, or if it would be better for everyone else I can try to organize a small, private shit box 2k21 meet on a Saturday or Sunday evening. Whatever works for everyone else.