C6 LS3 Harmonic Damper advice

harmonda

I have the wobble. I replaced belts and tensioners. I've seen worse wobbles on an LS motor but this one is delivering a super annoying chirp. It diminishes to a less annoying peep once the belt warms up. I'm not looking forward to the procedure but it has to be done. Any advice on what damper to get? The ATI seems to be the most common. But I know there are others out there. The car is a 2011 stock C6 with the LS3 and A/C. I'm thinking either stock size or 10% UD. This is my DD... never going to supercharge or anything like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Follow-up question...I am very busy at the moment...any shop recommendations to have this done. I'm super nervous about letting people work on my vehicles. This will be the first time in probably 10 years I've let someone do anything beyond an oil change or tires. 30 years if you don't count warranty work.

Follow-up question...I am very busy at the moment...any shop recommendations to have this done. I'm super nervous about letting people work on my vehicles. This will be the first time in probably 10 years I've let someone do anything beyond an oil change or tires. 30 years if you don't count warranty work.
Lucore.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk