CS&S

vonrottes

That's right, it's happening.

Columbus Shitboxes and Sliders meet and photoshoot, July 18th, 4pm @ White Castle 6791 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43213

We'll be doing photoshoots for the 2022 Calendar at the meet location as well as continuing to different locations for legitimate photos.

Like to keep this small, but we do need at least 12 cars.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right, it's happening.

Columbus Shitboxes and Sliders meet and photoshoot, July 18th, 4pm @ White Castle 6791 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43213

We'll be doing photoshoots for the 2022 Calendar at the meet location as well as continuing to different locations for legitimate photos.

Like to keep this small, but we do need at least 12 cars.

Uhhhh...........

....da fuq????

KillJoy

• 1 month later...
I’m almost sad I can’t contribute. Greg give me a lift in your tracker ��

Is this really a thing thats happening? if so i will absolutely give you a lift in the tracker!!

I specifically mentioned you when I had the idea. :lol: You def need to be part of it.

It never showed up on my facebook notifications weird :slap:

Do we have a rain date..just in case??????

This is how I know your Escalade is too nice to be part of this. :lol:

Kidding, but I say, camera gear pending/whatever, rain or shin it should go down. I'm flexible though (not physically).

I don't own the camera and aside from my cell phone, Polaroids, 90's disposables, and those old slide ratchet wind things everyone's mom had in the late 80's, I know nothing of camera gear.

Solid idea :cool:

What's the lineup? Do you guys have 12 yet?

Honestly no idea [emoji1787] I think all my friends I invited are bailing because they have other stuff going on. So I think it's just whoever on CR going.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

DOH! Forgot I found out a few days ago my oldest son has baseball tournaments this weekend. I plan on being there depending on what time his games are.

Is he playing at greenlawn or whatever it's called now? If so we could change it up to the wc at the corner of high & greenlawn