For the kid who was shot at DW42 on Sunday at IFO

Buck531

I was 20 feet from all of this. It's not as simple as an innocent guy loading up his car to leave getting shot. His crew and the people with the truck were arguing for a solid 10-15 minutes before this happend. There are several things that escalated this, there are several things that could have prevented this. It sucks and I wont make light of his passing, but this could have easily been prevented and his family is a BIG reason why this escalated to the level that it did.

So was the Hillbilly with a gun really doing doughnuts and spitting gravel all over peoples cars? I would have argued with him as well if that were true.

Yes but I would like to think that most of us on here would have not escalated a argument to the point it got to.

Yes but I would like to think that most of us on here would have not escalated a argument to the point it got to.

There are ways to ask so as things like this don't happen

Years ago when I lived on linwood ave in the hood, my son was really sick. It was getting dark and my son had just fallen asleep.

A little while later some kids were booming their car it was about a block away.

I walked down the street explained my situation and they turned the music down.

I thanked them and went back home.

Here I was an older white dude(in my 30s) and they were several younger (teens)black kids.