Race Car's Complete

Miller

It needs a wash and the livery put on but if you see the green bandaid on the fender - where I effed up the wrap - that's what the sponsor stickers and numbers look like as well.

Plan is to shakedown the car next weekend and race GLTC at Mid-Ohio in August. Then will likely hit CMC in September with NASA assuming no incidents or breakage.

Now the vultures can come use my lift! :eyes:

http://imgshare.io/image/pxGoI8

http://imgshare.io/image/pxGQwK

What are the specs?

The motor's got an e-cam, long tubes and full exhaust. 10 qt baffled pan, pickup tube and crank scraper.

The chassis has:

MM CC plates

MM coilovers

Dspec dampers

MM shock mounts

MM control arms

MM torque arm

MM lower controls

MM Subframe connectors

MM front/rear sways

MM bumpsteer kit

MM steering shaft

MM panhard bar

s197 GT500 Brembo front brakes

BFG Rival tires

Think that's about it, I may be missing a thing or two.

Congrats!

But remember, "race car" and "complete" are not compatible terms....

Other than repairs and consumables I hope this is what "done" looks like.

This is going to be good

So far I'm impressed with the MM package. I meant to catch a track day this past monday at MO but the wife and kid shared their sick with me Sunday morning. Thankfully there is one more day available to shakedown the car before August.

• 4 weeks later...

In what is probably the oddest turn of events I've seen, I'm missing this weekend's race. I got out last week to mid-ohio and the car turned some good laps but I had a significant driveline vibration that was not there before. I had to short shift the car at around 3500 rpm (was still passing Miatas and some spec ford racers).

Got under the car and measured my ride height and pinion/transmission angles and they were not where I had set them last year. So I went to change the pinion angle and lo and behold: someone had removed one of my adjustable upper control arms. Was it while sitting outside the cage shop for 6 months? In my driveway? No idea but the part is back-ordered until September. I'm missing 2 races because of this bullshit.