HoboEvo update. New PB's, wins, and No prep! 9.2@162

coltboostin

Hey ya'll

Busy with life and posting less than I used to, but the Hobo has had a busy season. Hurt a motor at the first IFO this year in the Semis. Nothing avoidable, just 5+ year old rods that prob should have been replaced 3 years ago. :lolguy:

So I slapped together a motor from what I had laying around and ended up taking the win at IFO at D42 in a tight race with fellow CR OG Jordan in his GTR (Sorry Jordan!)

Also have been very into prep's as of late. Unfortunately, I lost a gear racing a very nice 91mm blown stang that ended up winning No Prep up north. I went to the next event at Magnolia, and called him our first round, I wanted blood!

That sucker rolls out, but I took the win!

Unfortunately, that race did not finish up due to a big wreck, but I am excited for the next one. If you guys have not been to one, its a MUST attend event. Best energy I have seen in drag racing in a long time.

Well done, JP! You downplay your ability to put together a fast car but after seeing it in person, it’s easy to keep the humble-yet-effective aesthetic alive!

Thanks!

I am frankly shocked this motor is running well (really at all) it has about 4 times the maximum allowable crankshaft thrust play. :lolguy: