2020 R-Line turned into a black pearl

TTQ B4U

So a friend of mine picked up a beautiful VW SUV for his better half. A super nice 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line in Deep Black Pearl Metallic. A great color but will surely be a chore to keep clean given the size and fact that it is not garaged.

The vehicle only has about 4k miles but was carrying it's share of dealer swirls and marring that wasn't allowing the really rather fine flake in the paint to show through. The gloss black wheels look amazing too but were pretty heavily swirled too.

On this one it wasn't' going to take too much to correct it so my advice was to go with a Basic Polish & Protect and seal it up with a two layer Ceramic. I covered the plastic trim around the wheels wells at No-Charge since there wasn't much. Wheels were coated and of course I polished and sealed up the glass too.

All in all, the vehicle turned out really nice, has a great deep look to the color and the flake finally has a chance to show through. Again, the wheels set this car off nicely and they too are now swirl free.

Onto the pics:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg