Jeep GC in Velvet Red Metalic Gets Coated

TTQ B4U

So a friend and neighbor of mine who always stops by when I'm detailing vehicles, finally has his chance in the detail booth. He is older and has a bad shoulder but always takes really nice care of his vehicles. He recently traded in a 5yr old Jeep Cherokee and decided to upgrade a couple notches and picked up this 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Velvet Red Metallic.

Goals here were to negate the need for waxing, etc ever few weeks and make it more of a one and done with just a ceramic sealant booster as part of the normal care so as to save his shoulders and plenty of time. Targeted with my New Vehicle Protection package he upgraded to the 2 Layer Ceramic Coating on the paint, included the trim to keep the plastic dark and better than new and for the wheels a coating that will negate him having to use any harsh wheel cleaners to clean them.. As a bonus I did the glass and thus wrapping his new car in a super hydrophobic bubble of protection that will make caring for it much easier over the next couple years.

Many thanks to John for his continued trust in my work and a sincere congratulations on picking up a really nice looking ride.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg