Let's remove 100k miles from a Dodge RAM shall we.....

TTQ B4U

So this weekend's detail was a tall order, Literally. I'm by no means tall but even on a 3ft ladder I barely reached the center of the roof 😅 This beauty is owned by Rocky here on CR. It's a really nice 2016 Dodge RAM 2500 in Granite Crystal Metallic Clear coat that sits on some aftermarket wheels he just couldn't say no to given the price and the fact that the rubber was brand new too. It has just under 100k miles and was in need of a good clean up, paint correction and given the size, a ceramic coating so as to make much shorter work of day-forward cleanings.

I don't normally go on-site to do details but I've known Rocky for over 10yrs and given the truck won't fit in my garage and the fact that my entire garage could fit inside his, it just made sense to work it out so the on-site could happen. Basic Polish & Protect over most of the vehicle but I did have to compound and polish a few panels to help fix some cars wash damage and scratches from it's previous life. Car is now protected with ceramic on paint and wheels and the trim. Some trim was also restored from a slight fading condition.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Gaddamn.

Rocky, props to you. I do like the Hawaiian look for trucks but when it’s Carolina-style jacked-up it’s too far. With a factory-sized exhaust, I have to complement the look while also being somewhat restrained. Well done.

Tim, impressive as always.

• 2 weeks later...

Rocky, props to you. I do like the Hawaiian look for trucks but when it’s Carolina-style jacked-up it’s too far. With a factory-sized exhaust, I have to complement the look while also being somewhat restrained. Well done.

I dunno what any of this means. Halp.