Most German Korean I've Detailed Yet....2022 Stinger GT2 in Ascot Green Metallic

TTQ B4U

Another addition to the Columbus Fluff n' Buff Scene.

This week involved a fully loaded 2022 Kia Stinger GT 2 in beautiful Ascot Green Metallic. The owner is a friend who picked this up new and wanted to add a little "pop!" to the paint work. It only has 3,500 miles on it and came with some very minor dealer installed swirls but to really amp up the gloss and protect the paint day-forward, we decided on a New Vehicle Polish & Protect with a dual layer Cquartz Ceramic Coating.

I think the results turned out great and now it looks as good as it performs. LOVE the German Influence carried over by the once German Car Designers. Also, the new Badging and window trim treatment really sets the car off well.

Onto the pics!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Man, they get the Stinger right and then KIA kills it. Gorgeous car.

Crazy isn't it? My guess is their CUV's are selling better. This thing is nice but it drives HUGE for what it is. Part of it in this case is the dark interior including headliner and 15% tint all around. Feels like I'm wearing my sunglasses at night. LOL. The back window looks big but the visibility out is not.

Good looking car though. I wish they would lop off the inner tail pipe about 2-3" further back and just leave the big old openings they have.