NFL 2021/22

Otis Nice

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colts are putting on a clinic. Sure, it's against the Jets, but man.

No penalties thus far (6:02 left in the 3rd), no sacks allowed, and no turnovers...and they're a 3-5. The Jets are 2-5 and I expected something of a game but oof.

6 TD's from 5 diff players including an offensive lineman (and 2 from Jonathan Taylor who I have in my fantasy league) and it's just...it's getting ugly, guys.

obj is officially out of cleveland

Thank God. What a worthless, gutless POS.

This whole thing was planned by OBJ, his daddy, and LeBron. That stupid video cherry picking all the times OBJ was "open" (without any context) was his way to get kicked out of Cleveland. I really hope he gets claimed by Detroit and hates his life so much that he retires.

The guy freelances his routes, drops easy balls in clutch situations, then pouts when he's not involved. He's a soft, selfish pussy who doesn't care about winning. Fuck him, good riddance.

When he first came I was ecstatic even though I knew he had baggage.

His first year was good but there were indications he was a head case and not what I expected.

The next year watching him give up on routes and miss the easy balls then injuries I thought he was done.

When you watched the browns you saw a better team w/o him on the field...I'm glad he's gone

when they showed all his injury's I was like :wtf: :dumb: He also played like shit. PUT IN KEENUM!!!

Yeah I'm not the guy to go right after Baker and complain about his talent. He certainly isn't as good as his competition (Allen, Murray, Herbert, Mahomes, Jackson) but that's not my problem right now. He needs to rest and heal. Him banged up is holding us back, I'll take a healthy Keenum to manage games over injured Mayfield all day.

Yeah its pretty simple obviously healthy baker > healthy Keenum. Busted ass Baker needs to take a seat and let Healthy Keenum play a few games. Keenum should have played Detroit and the first Baltimore game. Be happy to go 1-1. Then after the buy Baker could of had 3 weeks off and hope he's significantly healed come back and Beat Baltimore to split that matchup and make your playoff push.

Now its basically hopes and dreams. Baker gets more injuries every week now cause he can't move/evade/throw like he used to pre-injuries. It's a snowball effect just getting worst.

I'm not a Baker hater either he's a decent NFL quarterback when healthy with a good team (which they got) but like this isn't gonna work.

Yeah its pretty simple obviously healthy baker > healthy Keenum. Busted ass Baker needs to take a seat and let Healthy Keenum play a few games. Keenum should have played Detroit and the first Baltimore game. Be happy to go 1-1. Then after the buy Baker could of had 3 weeks off and hope he's significantly healed come back and Beat Baltimore to split that matchup and make your playoff push.

Now its basically hopes and dreams. Baker gets more injuries every week now cause he can't move/evade/throw like he used to pre-injuries. It's a snowball effect just getting worst.

I'm not a Baker hater either he's a decent NFL quarterback when healthy with a good team (which they got) but like this isn't gonna work.

100% agreed

• 3 weeks later...
Urban gone.....thoughts??

I think the cyst in his brain is making him erratic and unprofessional or he really is an immoral asshole. Either way, right decision by them and wrong decision by him. He won't have a chance at any of the big college opportunities that were going to open next year with this firing on his resume. He's pretty much done.

Winning cures a lot of personal problems and public perception.

Head coach of jAcKsOnViLlE this season didn’t help mask Urban’s issues.

Will it affect his restaurants in C’Bus?

If humping a blonde on social media didn't break them I think they're going to be fine.

Urban to the Jags was a disaster from the start. This was inevitable.

Funny how OSU fans were sucking Urban's pecker when he came to OSU, and called Florida fans ungrateful for daring to say negative things about him and being happy after he left. Now after all the BS in Columbus and Urban showing his true colors in Jacksonville, maybe you guys finally get it.

Urban to the Jags was a disaster from the start. This was inevitable.

Funny how OSU fans were sucking Urban's pecker when he came to OSU, and called Florida fans ungrateful for daring to say negative things about him and being happy after he left. Now after all the BS in Columbus and Urban showing his true colors in Jacksonville, maybe you guys finally get it.

The only correlations people will make is that Florida brings out the worst in him and he should come back to Ohio.