NFL 2021/22

Otis Nice

Urban to the Jags was a disaster from the start. This was inevitable.

Funny how OSU fans were sucking Urban's pecker when he came to OSU, and called Florida fans ungrateful for daring to say negative things about him and being happy after he left. Now after all the BS in Columbus and Urban showing his true colors in Jacksonville, maybe you guys finally get it.

:lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the cyst in his brain is making him erratic and unprofessional or he really is an immoral asshole. Either way, right decision by them and wrong decision by him. He won't have a chance at any of the big college opportunities that were going to open next year with this firing on his resume. He's pretty much done.

I wouldn’t go that far. Didn’t Nick Saban sucked in the NFL?

There are plenty of schools out there that want him. Just watch, he has plenty of options if he wants to coach again

I wouldn’t go that far. Didn’t Nick Saban sucked in the NFL?

There are plenty of schools out there that want him. Just watch, he has plenty of options if he wants to coach again

Saban was fired for sucking. Urban's been fired for sucking, humpin' groupies and kicking players.

player today are woke...Christ on a cracker..I can remember in grade school and high school coaches shoving and booting us

Today's nfl are a bunch of high priced crybabies

Just because you got abused doesn't mean it's cool if it still happens. :lol:

If you went into work and your boss kicked you would you just be like, "yeah...that seems legit. I ain't no high priced crybaby."? lol

• 2 weeks later...

RIP Madden.

As for Urban clearly doesn't have it in him to be an NFL coach. He's too demanding, NFL you have to be a players coach to an extent, I'm sure Belichick as accomplished as he is still massages egos from time to time.

If Urban wants to coach again in college he can definitly get a job. He hasn't done anything worthy of a lifetime ban. But he's not walking into a program like TOSU/TEXAS/NOTRE DAME/USC/ETC.

His best bet might be something like Tennessee or dare I say Florida/Florida State hahahaha.

My guess is he takes one year off and starts fishing again for a college gig. Best situation he can find himself in (maybe it takes a year once he starts looking) and thats his last job.

I'd be really surprised if he fails so bad at Jacksonville and says yep thats the end of my football career. Cause honestly He's got a better chance getting a college football job right now than getting back in to broadcasting honestly.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...