Trailer Storage

Cordell

Anyone have any good leads on trailer storage? I bought an open trailer and would really like to find a place to put it other then it taking up half my driveway. Most storage places want over $100 for outdoor parking, so before I suck it up and pay that I figured I’d ask. It’s 24’ long overall. Closer to Blacklick the better.

When Upper Arlington was messing with me for my RV's code violations a couple of months ago, I called nearly every public storage facility within 270 and near westside for a 20-25' space to possibly store it off-site...waiting lists everywhere. Just some perspective.

Wish I could help but good luck!

I use Picktown Storage. They have 2 locations in Pickerington and their prices have always been good. I have a 10x30 covered spot for my enclosed and have been a customer for ~20 years. I like not having the trailer stored at my house (as does my wife!), so the monthly fee is well worth it to have it covered year round and available to me 24x7 when I need it.

Depending on how often you need access to it, making a 90 minute drive each way may or may not be unreasonable.

I've got a commercial building in Frankfort, and you're welcome to park it there for free, against the side of the building (no roof overhead). It would be completely out of sight, but it would still be important to strongly secure it. The previous owner ran a body shop from the building and had about twenty vehicles sitting on the lot. He claimed he never had theft or vandalization, but I know that unsecured trailers are vulnerable.

I stored my truck at a place about 45 minutes away to get good prices when I lived near Charlotte. It was $30/month, this was near a lake with camping etc so maybe that will help you with ideas up your way.

Appreciate the input. Found a place not too far for $100 a month and just went with it. Few places I called yesterday and today either had nothing or wanted $160 or more a month. Is what it is I guess, hopefully I can move out of the city in the next few years now that my daughter is out of school.