11 Year Old Luxery Cruiser gets it's life back - German Love Inside

TTQ B4U

This weekend's Ceramic Saturday was for another friend of mine that I worked with years ago. He's super busy and has been juggling schedules with me for over one year to get his now no longer really new-to-him Audi Detailed. It's a very cool and relatively low mile car for its age. By cool, I mean very cool nearly $90-100k car when sold new. Truly a superb cruiser and personal limo.

This 2010 Audi A8L 4.2l V8 finished in Emerald Black Metallic was at the time one of the coolest luxury cruisers and really still is. It was just in need of some love to remove years of car wash swirls and to restore the clarity to the paint.

German Brands have fairly tough paint thus need more "correction" than most typical brands to make them look new again. This one was no exception. The goals here were to greatly reduce to near eliminate the swirls and lock in the results with a nice Ceramic Coating. Correction is in the area of 90-95% with a Major reduction in the swirls and complete removal in most areas. Too bad mother nature didn't grant me some sunshine to capture the metallic flake showing through.

The paint, trim, wheels, and all the glass, including the pano roof, are now protected with one of my favorite Ceramic Coatings that should prove to keep this mile-long black beauty in great and make cleaning much easier. Here's to another 85k miles of looking good fun with this beauty.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

No, Moo-Moo and other Automatic Brush or "soft touch" (NOT!) Car Washes are not your friend.

original.jpg

original.jpg