Black Friday Deals 2021

Mojoe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon has been having daily deals this month. I picked up a set of Walker's Razor Slims for $30 shipped a few days ago. Looks like they are still marked down to $38 right now.

Klipsch speakers has 50% off many of their products right now, too.

You guys always find some great deals. I'm looking to stimulate the economy with some no kids money. I need a two seat tree stand and would love to see a company blowout some ammo deals.

Post up those deals.

I haven't seen deals on ammo all year. I check AmmoBuy and AmmoSeek daily. I have predefined searches on 12 gauge, and 209 primers saved on my favorites. Anything in particular you're looking for? I'll keep an eye out.

I haven't seen deals on ammo all year. I check AmmoBuy and AmmoSeek daily. I have predefined searches on 12 gauge, and 209 primers saved on my favorites. Anything in particular you're looking for? I'll keep an eye out.

I've been watching ammoseek myself but nothing, only thing I have been waiting patiently for is 209 primers.

I’m always on the lookout for 556, nine mill, and 22. I won’t buy any less than 1000 but the pricing is still outrageous. The lowest I have seen was nine mill going for 349 for 1000 rounds. Taxing chipping still had it up to 400, so that’s not a good deal. Emma with something I just keep an ion but don’t pull the trigger until it’s worthwhile. For me, nine mill is going to have to be under 250 or I’ll start doing my own reloading.

There aren’t any particular items that I need right now, but CR has always done a great job of posting deals that may not be on my radar.

For ammo, I have been having good luck with Rural King (in person) lately. I picked up Green Tip 5.56 by Aguila for $0.55/round. They had various other 5.56 for $0.44/round. They had all different calibers available and there was no limit on purchases. Website shows out of stock but in store, they had quite a few options.

Looking for a tv myself, shopped a few weeks ago at best buy and found a Sony 65" 120hrz for about $1200 but thought i should wait until closer to the holidays. I honestly don't even care if its Sony but of course thats what the best buy rep was pointing me towards.

still looking around, but damn tv's have gotten more complex since last time i purchased one... a million years ago

Looking for a tv myself, shopped a few weeks ago at best buy and found a Sony 65" 120hrz for about $1200 but thought i should wait until closer to the holidays. I honestly don't even care if its Sony but of course thats what the best buy rep was pointing me towards.

still looking around, but damn tv's have gotten more complex since last time i purchased one... a million years ago

We're in the market for a TV as well. The best deals I'm finding are at Target and Walmart. Amazon has been hit or miss, but the last time I looked their prices were down and they are the same as Target and Walmart. I have a TCL Roku TV in my office at home and I really like it. So I'm planning on getting a 65"-75" for our family room. Last I looked the 75" was $750. While it's not a fully optioned out TV, we rarely do anything other than watch streaming.

We're in the market for a TV as well. The best deals I'm finding are at Target and Walmart. Amazon has been hit or miss, but the last time I looked their prices were down and they are the same as Target and Walmart. I have a TCL Roku TV in my office at home and I really like it. So I'm planning on getting a 65"-75" for our family room. Last I looked the 75" was $750. While it's not a fully optioned out TV, we rarely do anything other than watch streaming.

Microcenter has some deals on TVs sometimes. Costco too..

I use to go to the movies all the time but now that we have a baby I hardly go at all. So I'm willing to spend extra to get movie theater quality picture, or at least something high quality. Also, i want to get something that will have a great picture for watching hockey.

I use to go to the movies all the time but now that we have a baby I hardly go at all. So I'm willing to spend extra to get movie theater quality picture, or at least something high quality. Also, i want to get something that will have a great picture for watching hockey.

I have last year's LG CX model and they just added Dolby Vision 120Gz gaming via update. It's gorgeous with the Xbox Series X.

My suggestions would be this year's LG C1 if you game at all, and the Sony A90J if you never game.

LG makes the OLED panels, even for Sony. Sony has a SLIGHTLY better tv/movie processor, but the LG blows the Sony away on gaming features.

Almost no live tv is even 4K so the TV won’t be your problem for a “great” picture it will be the providers not broadcasting the content

Almost no live tv is even 4K so the TV won’t be your problem for a “great” picture it will be the providers not broadcasting the content

Anything over-the-top is going to be compressed pretty good too. Amazon has the best streaming video picture quality.

ATSC 3 is gaining adoption, this will allow 4k HDR broadcast over the air. Not going to see 4k broadcast around Columbus any time soon however.

THIS is where I have obtained some ammo from.

Nice quality. Not the best priced, but usually available.

KillJoy

I beat them up pretty good back in the day.

1000 of 9mm shipped for $180

200 rounds of Hornady 6.5 CM for $145

1000 rounds 5.56 for $325 shipped

I’m ready to see that pricing again.

That would feel like a real Christmas lol

I’ve been trying to track down 6.5 for under $2 a round lately and coming up short

Every time they'd hit those magic numbers for me i'd buy a case or more. :megusta:

I have last year's LG CX model and they just added Dolby Vision 120Gz gaming via update. It's gorgeous with the Xbox Series X.

My suggestions would be this year's LG C1 if you game at all, and the Sony A90J if you never game.

LG makes the OLED panels, even for Sony. Sony has a SLIGHTLY better tv/movie processor, but the LG blows the Sony away on gaming features.

LG c1 is still one of the top rated TVs and Rtings top pick and basically has been for years when it comes to LG oled. Ive got two of the b7 OLED and honestly they are pretty amazing. I haven't really even missed going out to the movies especially since they are streaming them now. Sure there is no live content in 4k but streaming services offer 4k for extra.