Black Friday Deals 2021

Mojoe

LG c1 is still one of the top rated TVs and Rtings top pick and basically has been for years when it comes to LG oled. Ive got two of the b7 OLED and honestly they are pretty amazing. I haven't really even missed going out to the movies especially since they are streaming them now. Sure there is no live content in 4k but streaming services offer 4k for extra.

Agreed. The word that always pops into my mind for the picture quality is "stunning", especially Dolby Vision content. It's just gorgeous.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of buying stuff's I was thinking about a watch (Smart) and was thinking about getting a Samsung Watch 4. I could not either find stock or pricing was high and found an international version and could not determine the difference. So I started a chat with Samsung and they were great and asked me if I wanted to buy. I said yes and told them I found it $50 cheaper (B&HPhoto) and they not only matched it, but configured it and gave me free shipping. Guess what I wanted to say is always ask when interested (Better deal and manufacturers warranty.)

Yes I am an IT Nerd too :)

Edited by Second Gen
More

Looking for a great deal on work/gaming desktop PCs. Need to buy 3 of them before the end of the year. If you see a great deal, please post up. I wouldn't mind piecing together and building one of them myself as a higher end gaming build, but would like at least 2 of them pre-built.

Looking for a great deal on work/gaming desktop PCs. Need to buy 3 of them before the end of the year. If you see a great deal, please post up. I wouldn't mind piecing together and building one of them myself as a higher end gaming build, but would like at least 2 of them pre-built.

If you want to choose all the parts yourself Neweggs PC builder service lets you choose just about anything in stock in their Cali warehouse to build the PC from. That includes being able to get graphics cards that are otherwise unavailable at sticker price. The assembly fee is $100, way less than the scalper markup up just the video cards would be.

If you want to choose all the parts yourself Neweggs PC builder service lets you choose just about anything in stock in their Cali warehouse to build the PC from. That includes being able to get graphics cards that are otherwise unavailable at sticker price. The assembly fee is $100, way less than the scalper markup up just the video cards would be.

Good to know, it's been awhile since I've built one. Thank you!

I might pick up a new smart TV for the Bedroom just cause the old one old as hell, is heavy with a 3" bevel. Could get a 55" TV and it might look smaller than this 42" LOL.

Just an FYI if people don't check this website out its a good one for deals year round. I find stuff on it all the time.

https://slickdeals.net/

Rural King has some good deals on guns. Just an FYI they don't transfer in guns however, and mine has the absolute worst customer service. It took me over 2 hours to pickup my gun last time because they have some stupid system that a manager has to come and check all the paperwork, etc.

Again basically my RK sucks but definitely recommend looking into their specials.

Another +1 for RK. Been decent. Use to be great for ammo pre-COVID. Now there is a bunch of other accessories and what not where half of the ammo use to be and the other shelves are bare or have a couple few boxes of overpriced rounds.

Dat stormtrooper Canik is tempting.

It would match your favorite purse well.

LG c1 is still one of the top rated TVs and Rtings top pick and basically has been for years when it comes to LG oled. Ive got two of the b7 OLED and honestly they are pretty amazing. I haven't really even missed going out to the movies especially since they are streaming them now. Sure there is no live content in 4k but streaming services offer 4k for extra.

So I had a $1000 budget I gave myself but I was still torn between the 55" LG C1 OLED for $1300 and the 65" Sony X85J on sale for $999 (the comparative 65" OLED was like $1799 so I wasn't going that high, and the X90J was still $1200 and the picture was very similar).

I brought home the Sony tonight, still in the box in the living room. My wife said she thought it was too big, if she really hates it I'll see if i can swap it for the C1. Whatever I put in the living room will look ten times better than what we had but I hate thinking I should've gone with a different option.

I hate making large purchases b/c I get analysis paralysis, I just need to make a decision but I always think I made the wrong decision.

I'm so glad IDGAF about TV's. I'm like, "can I watch the game? Yeah? Bet. That's way clearer than how I watched them growing up. I don't even have to adjust the antennae."

Currently the largest TV I have is a 55" that was given to me from my uncle. It's a Hisense. It's clear enough to see everything and read everything on the screen. That's all I care about.

Anyone see anything on iPhones? Looking for a 12/13 mini. Best I found was BestBuy for $599, but I can only do it if I’m adding a new number online. Planning on stopping in over the weekend, but I’d rather order if online if I can.

This is likely my best deal I'm going to target for BF. I would buy $1600 in Cabelas gift cards from Kroger and get $1 per gallon for 35 gallons, and still have another .60 off per gallon for another 35 gallons. Roughly, another $50 in savings from money I know will be spent at the pump.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/lowrance-hds-carbon-12-fish-finder-chartplotter-combo-3079480

So I had a $1000 budget I gave myself but I was still torn between the 55" LG C1 OLED for $1300 and the 65" Sony X85J on sale for $999 (the comparative 65" OLED was like $1799 so I wasn't going that high, and the X90J was still $1200 and the picture was very similar).

I brought home the Sony tonight, still in the box in the living room. My wife said she thought it was too big, if she really hates it I'll see if i can swap it for the C1. Whatever I put in the living room will look ten times better than what we had but I hate thinking I should've gone with a different option.

I hate making large purchases b/c I get analysis paralysis, I just need to make a decision but I always think I made the wrong decision.

I have the LG CX 65" as my main TV and console gaming and just got an LG C1 48" to use as a PC monitor. I spent a ton of time researching last year before pulling the trigger. If you want someone to make the decision easy for you, my advice is if you plan to ever possibly game at all on a TV buy the LG C1 in the size your choice. If you are sure you will never game on it, buy the Sony A90J. If the A90J is too expensive, get the LG C1, it's the same panel as the A90J and both are actually made by LG.

Edited by BuckeyeROC

It's not a Black Friday deal necessarily but gill posted a link to this 12 gauge in chatbox a few days back then this manufacturer rebate. That's a brand new 12 gauge for ~$85.

Went in to RK today and sure as shit they had them in stock and good to go. Got home and submitted the info for the rebate. Just waiting to see how that goes.