Black Friday Deals 2021

Mojoe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a Black Friday deal necessarily but gill posted a link to this 12 gauge in chatbox a few days back then this manufacturer rebate. That's a brand new 12 gauge for ~$85.

Went in to RK today and sure as shit they had them in stock and good to go. Got home and submitted the info for the rebate. Just waiting to see how that goes.

hmmmmm.

THIS is where I have obtained some ammo from.

Nice quality. Not the best priced, but usually available.

KillJoy

Freedom Munitions has their BF coupon active.

USE CODE

FREESHIPBLK

AT CHECKOUT TO

RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING

ON ORDERS OVER $250. MAX $3.000

Plus some items are 5% off as well.

I have the LG CX 65" as my main TV and console gaming and just got an LG C1 48" to use as a PC monitor. I spent a ton of time researching last year before pulling the trigger. If you want someone to make the decision easy for you, my advice is if you plan to ever possibly game at all on a TV buy the LG C1 in the size your choice. If you are sure you will never game on it, buy the Sony A90J. If the A90J is too expensive, get the LG C1, it's the same panel as the A90J and both are actually made by LG.

Ended up returning the 65" sony for the 55" LG C1 and don't really regret it. The picture is absolutely amazing. Watching CBJ games is much more enjoyable and watching just average movies on HBO looks ten times better. this weekend after i put the baby to bed I'm going to watch Dune on it.

Probably could've gone with a 65" for that room but it just gives me an excuse to buy another tv next black friday and move this one to the den where the playstation is... the playstation that i currently never have any time to play anyway.

Ended up returning the 65" sony for the 55" LG C1 and don't really regret it. The picture is absolutely amazing. Watching CBJ games is much more enjoyable and watching just average movies on HBO looks ten times better. this weekend after i put the baby to bed I'm going to watch Dune on it.

Probably could've gone with a 65" for that room but it just gives me an excuse to buy another tv next black friday and move this one to the den where the playstation is... the playstation that i currently never have any time to play anyway.

Congrats! It really is stunning. I recommend checking out these settings:

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/c1-oled/settings

+1 on the Rtings settings. Congrats on the C1 though, its a fantastic looking TV and there is a reason its been the highest recommended TV on Rtings for years.

Places should test TVs out of the box (only) and talk about how horrible all of them are so the the companies that make TVs will start putting accurate/consistent settings on them from the factory.

It probably wouldn't be too costly from them to do unit-by-unit calibration at end of line. They very likely already do testing and the same/similar equipment could calibrate them. The pannle maker probably also test, and those results could probably be used to make a pretty good setting.

Places should test TVs out of the box (only) and talk about how horrible all of them are so the the companies that make TVs will start putting accurate/consistent settings on them from the factory.

It probably wouldn't be too costly from them to do unit-by-unit calibration at end of line. They very likely already do testing and the same/similar equipment could calibrate them. The pannle maker probably also test, and those results could probably be used to make a pretty good setting.

I've heard stories about the sales guys at big box stores changing the settings to make the higher commission models look better in a side by side comparison.

this is really cool, I've only dabbled in some of the preset picture settings so far.

I've heard stories about the sales guys at big box stores changing the settings to make the higher commission models look better in a side by side comparison.

This wouldn't surprise me at all. Of the two sony's I was looking at side by side the more expensive one just looked "brighter", I'm sure there was a setting on the cheaper one that would make it look similar.

Each to their own but the the $5-$600 65" TV's look amazing to me I don't see how spending considerably more for them really make much of a difference. Maybe I don't watch enough TV/ETC. Idk I just feel they look great so whats the hang up.

Then again I started life playing 16-bit games lol so idk.

Wife found some presents for people blackfriday/cyber monday. but it was more chance than amazing deals. Really didn't score anything sweet this year. Watched out for an upgrade TV for the bedroom which we honestly don't "need" and didn't find anything I felt was a great deal compared to what is the normal pricing. Least not one of the wait in line for 2 day deals.