2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 4X4

STEVE-O

2006 Dodge Ram 2500

225,xxx miles

4wd 5.9l Cummins Diesel

This has been my work truck for a couple years now but I rarely drive it unless I’m hauling shingles or wood

To the best of my knowledge it has never been tuned or modified

No fault lights or driveline issues hot heat cold ac

The turn signal stalk will sometimes act up if you put on your left turn signal the right one will flash a couple times .. I would assume a new combo switch would revolve this it just never bothered me enough to do so

This is a work truck so it does have some dents and scrapes and a little rust starting but nothing terrible and mechanically sound

Newer parts in my ownership :

Tires

Wheel bearing on RF. ( I have a new one for the LF, it was not needed but I bought both and haven’t had time to install the other one )

Trans cooler and lines

Ac compressor

Brakes

Driver seat cushion and cover

Price is listed at 16k

Willing to take 15k OBO for Cr , not looking for any automotive trades I already have 5 vehicles and a company car as well

Pics:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/217071337228493/

Edited by STEVE-O

• 4 weeks later...
chopping it down to try and move this and free up the space at the house,

I will offer it here for what I am offered selling it to the dealer for@

$13,000

Jd power book value has it at $15,750

Forwarded the ad to a friend of mine. With truck prices today I'm surprised you still have this.

Forwarded the ad to a friend of mine. With truck prices today I'm surprised you still have this.

Tons of trade offers and most people don’t have that kind of money laying around

It is possible to get a loan on it but I understand it’s a bit difficult with the year and miles even being worth it

• 2 weeks later...
Tons of trade offers and most people don’t have that kind of money laying around

It is possible to get a loan on it but I understand it’s a bit difficult with the year and miles even being worth it

15 years old and a quarter million miles..yes i know it's a diesel but I think it will be hard to get a loan...you might be able to take it to one of those auto pawn shops and get a loan..but is sounds too nice to do that

15 years old and a quarter million miles..yes i know it's a diesel but I think it will be hard to get a loan...you might be able to take it to one of those auto pawn shops and get a loan..but is sounds too nice to do that

I was speaking of a buyer getting a loan from a credit union for it

• 1 month later...