2003 Porsche get's ready for the winter

TTQ B4U

I have been off a few weekends and will continue to slow the corrections as I enjoy the holidays, but here's one from a few weekends back. This Ceramic Saturday Feature was a referral from a previous detail and is of a beautiful 2003 Porsche in Basalt Black Metallic. The owner picked up the car this year and found a nicely featured low 53k mile copy with the IMS completed and no paint or body work to be found. It was loaded with swirls and water spots that we so bad even the glass was etched. All fixable and all on the table to get corrected.

This go-round, as with any vehicle I see over 7yrs of age, I call it more a paint preservation vs paint correction. I don't chase every scratch but it typically does result in 95%+ correction and this was no exception. It turned out beautifully and is sealed up with a dual layer ceramic coating including both sets of wheels, one of which will be used for winter tires being installed this week. Trim was restored to original deep dark black and the glass was then ceramic coated all around as well. The extra set of wheels have been cleaned up but the faces only coated. Barrels have seen better days and the owner is simply going to use them for a set of winter rubber being mounted.

Many thanks to my friends, specifically Tom on this one, for the continued referrals including this one and to the owners who continue to trust in my work. I'm VERY happy to see this nearly 19yr old Carerra 4S now look nearly new and ready to put more smiles on the face of it's owner.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg