Wanted - 12ga Pheasant loads (#4, #5, or #6 shot)

evan9381

Anyone sitting on anything? #5 is preferred, #4 would be 2nd choice, and #6 3rd, but beggars can't be choosers.

Couple of us decided kinda last minute to take a trip to KS next weekend (leaving 12/11) with another buddy to hunt pheasants, and can't find shit for ammo. Got some 7.5s so we can hunt quail, but still looking for pheasant rounds. Really don't want to to have to spend $200+ and buy 250 shells on gunbroker.

I'd rather not have to try to find ammo once we get out there and don't like to be the guy at the mercy of my buddy to have him sell me ammo, because then that cuts into his supply, and he hunts pheasants a hell of a lot more than I do.

How much are you looking for and what is your price range? I'm in TN currently and was at Bud's today. I wasn't looking closely to 12g but they had pallets of ammo out. I saw a few 12g. I could prob swing by and check again for you in the next day or two before I head home.

How much are you looking for and what is your price range? I'm in TN currently and was at Bud's today. I wasn't looking closely to 12g but they had pallets of ammo out. I saw a few 12g. I could prob swing by and check again for you in the next day or two before I head home.

Man that'd be amazing. If they had something like one of the 4x 25ct boxes, that would be great. Ideally under $20/box. Not sure how realistic that is. Feel free to shoot me a text since I'll see that way faster than a message here. 614-385-3826. Thanks!

Edit - shit I just looked at their website and saw this. These would be ideal and looks like some of the only Federal loads they have not out of stock on the website. Not sure how closely that matches in store...

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/117236/federal+h1255+game-shok+upland+heavy+field+12+ga+275+1+14+oz+5+round+25+bx+10+cs

You might try a call to Gemco Pawn shop on West Broad. They don't advertise what they have online, but they have had random 12 gauge loads on and off all summer.

Another place to check would be Bottom Dollar Gun and Archery. Since they don't advertise online, hell they don't even have a web page, they sometimes have stuff in stock.