So I did a Buck thing

Buck531

Hell yeah! I've always wanted one of those. The wheels (from a Camaro?) look good on it.

Details on the Regal?

Uhh. 03 regal GS. Nothing really wrong with it. It has a 5k Dynotech trans (from 2008) with about 80k on it. All the hard parts, 3k stall.

3.4 pulley. 3" Down pipe, 2.5" exhaust. SR rockers. Intake. No rust on the rockers or the strut towers. It IS a solid car. I'm just tired of it.

It does need the exhaust valve stem seals done. again. If you take a corner too hard or rev it above 4k rpm's it'll have a smoke show for several minutes or until you shut the car off.

Has GSX wheels and a GSX spoiler on it.

Uhh. 03 regal GS. Nothing really wrong with it. It has a 5k Dynotech trans (from 2008) with about 80k on it. All the hard parts, 3k stall.

3.4 pulley. 3" Down pipe, 2.5" exhaust. SR rockers. Intake. No rust on the rockers or the strut towers. It IS a solid car. I'm just tired of it.

It does need the exhaust valve stem seals done. again. If you take a corner too hard or rev it above 4k rpm's it'll have a smoke show for several minutes or until you shut the car off.

Has GSX wheels and a GSX spoiler on it.

I'm actually about to buy another Regal, but I'll keep you in mind if it falls through. It has been a few years since I've owned an L67 car and I have the itch again.

Who did the tint on the Caprice? I had Performance Auto Spa do the fronts on my girlfriend's Rogue last week, and it was $180 for two fucking windows.

I'm actually about to buy another Regal, but I'll keep you in mind if it falls through. It has been a few years since I've owned an L67 car and I have the itch again.

Who did the tint on the Caprice? I had Performance Auto Spa do the fronts on my girlfriend's Rogue last week, and it was $180 for two fucking windows.

Supreme Tint in Hebron. $140 for the 5 windows. Took about 2 1/2 hours. There are still some bubbles in some windows but he said they should work themselves out in a week or so. If not to call him and he'll take care of it. Niceish dude. Built like the opposite of me. He's done Anthony and Tina's cars over the past year.