FORscan, not foreskin

Mojoe

Anthony might know a little about it. We have it for the Mustang. I swapped a touch screen radio into it and I know he had to use it for a bunch of things.

Good to know. I know he is busy and may reach out.

I have done a fair amount on my Taurus. What are you trying to do?

There are so many options out there for the F150. I don't know the names of all of them. I know there is Bambi mode, screen settings within Sync and a few other things. Would like to change up and add a few settings.

There are so many options out there for the F150. I don't know the names of all of them. I know there is Bambi mode, screen settings within Sync and a few other things. Would like to change up and add a few settings.

You can look on the forum or facebook group or you can google for the spreadsheet for your vehicle. The Taurus sheet was fairly nice and had some descriptions of what the most common options were. There are so many, I still don't know what some of them are.

If you haven't already, make sure you get a copy of your As-Built data and save it. Then, I highly recommend saving a copy after every set of revisions/changes (I just use the vehicle and date for the file name). I would only make a couple changes and then use the truck for a couple days. You will come across some weird anomalies sometimes. For example, I changed my lane change flashes from 3 to 7. Worked except my left turn signal would not turn off automatically when turning (not lane change), I had to manually trigger the right and then they both would go off. I also have an aftermarket module for the DRL from DriveBrite Lights that does not play well with some settings.

Try sticking with the built in changes until you get used to it, then move on to making the hexadecimal changes.

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Might as well take advantage of the invaders while they are here.

I have a 2020 Ford Explorer that pipes fake engine noise through the speakers when it's put in sport mode. Any way to get rid of that annoying shit?

Invaders? CR invaded OMG? lol

To answer your question what you want to do is go ahead and disconnect your speakers. Boom. Problem solved. 

You're welcome. 

Now, to actually try to be of assistance, it can be turned off.

Maybe this might be an option.

1 hour ago, Otis Nice said:

Invaders? CR invaded OMG? lol

To answer your question what you want to do is go ahead and disconnect your speakers. Boom. Problem solved. 

You're welcome. 

Now, to actually try to be of assistance, it can be turned off.

Maybe this might be an option.

Thanks, those are options. Not nearly as elegant of a solution as Bimmercode. I'm a Boomer and don't want to code, I just want to flip switches on or off

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 5:37 PM, M_Quick said:

I did a few tweaks to the wifes 2017 Expedition. Main one was adding remotes start with just a few clicks of the mouse, and purchasing some key fobs.

How does this work?  Would love to have remote start for my pos work transit, but don’t want to drop $400 on a vehicle I don’t own.