RIP magic mountain

Gergwheel1647545492

I banged a coworker's little sister in my eagle talon in their parking lot decades ago with a condom that was sitting on my dashboard all summer. Blew a load in er, pulled out, and saw in horror just the condom ring around the base. I wondered why it felt so good all of a sudden... So we drove to Meijer covered in car sex looking for date rape pills but those weren't really a thing back then. I dropped her off at home and never saw her again.

I'm okay with this. People can ruin themselves buying shitty cars if they support ruining a childhood staple of mine.

I banged a coworker's little sister in my eagle talon in their parking lot decades ago with a condom that was sitting on my dashboard all summer. Blew a load in er, pulled out, and saw in horror just the condom ring around the base. I wondered why it felt so good all of a sudden... So we drove to Meijer covered in car sex looking for date rape pills but those weren't really a thing back then. I dropped her off at home and never saw her again.

cover2.jpg

:lol:

Your contributions to this forum are legendary

• 3 weeks later...
we went there over the summer and it was obvious it was on its way out... the place was TORE UP... and the employees seemed to care even less than they normally did.

That was our experience the last time we went, about 3 or 4 years ago.

So when is it actually closing, might the carts be open in the spring? Would be fun to go there one last time and just wreck into each other since the employees probably won't care.

I used to go there with a bunch of my friends when we were kids. Brice Rd location. On Mondays you could buy a wristband for $13 and race unlimited go karts all night. Some nights you could bump all you want and turn people sideways. Other nights they would kick you out of the race just for lightly tapping someone.

It was always more fun when the employees didn't give a fuck.