WTB: cheap beater

2 Sweet

I'm looking for something mechanically sound and practical for use as a daily. Basically I just want something that I can drive to work for the next year or so and won't have to fix a bunch of shit. Anyone have something they are thinking about selling? Budget, idk, maybe 2-4k range.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 2010 Chevy Cobalt 4 door 217k miles... it needs a new axle that I have sitting here that I might try to put in this weekend. Only other issue with it is that it has an exhaust leak that it's just too damn cold to get under it to fix. It's not too bad yet but you can tell that it has one. It has new brakes, new tires, etc... I don't really want to get rid of it though until end of the month or early next month as it's my beater until I get my new car that I'm slated to pick up Feb 12th. It runs well, A/C works, Heat works... it was my daughters car that I bought off of her when she decided that she finally got her first big girl job and wanted to take out a car loan for a new car.