Hummer wheelies? With a tune

mmrmnhrm

WTF mode, awesome name lol.

Watts to Freedom (WTF) mode is proof that GM "gets" EV car culture. None of the other car/bike mfg's who are making EV's (esp Harley Davidson) get that EV culture is smartphone/videogame/social media/meme/pop culture. Tesla gets it, that's why Tesla has been eating everyone's lunch for so long.

Now if GM could only make an easter egg of Cleetus McFarland saying "hell yeah brother" when you engage WTF mode...

BTW, hummer wheelies is why I have faith that hot rodding will persist in the EV age. Right now there is some code monkey reading this and in about 6 months will "jailbrake" whatever controls are keeping hummer wheelies away from the public, that they will then sell as a "tune".

Also, Hummer Wheelies is the name of my Chickenfoot cover band....or at least it should be

The Silverado EV is based on the same platform, but has a little less HP. It gets a Wide Open Watts (WOW) mode (664 HP and 780 lb-ft) instead of Watts To Freedom (WTF) mode (1000 HP and 1045 lb-ft).

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk