Enclosed trailer rental?

Aaron

I know speaking with my father over the weekend he had mentioned selling the f250 and the enclosed single trailer. I dont recall the the length but its pretty long. Id say after a car was in, infront of the car there was another 10 ish feet? I want to say its a 28 foot trailer. In the last two years both axles rebuilt and new brakes new tires. We also added a AC unit on the roof, redid all the wiring, insulated the trailer and added a winch inside + battery to run it. IIRC he said he was going to put it up for $6500

My neighbor transports cars. I think he is too meticulous and trailer too new to want to loan it but he would probably do the job. I figure you may want to be doing it yourself so you can look at the car ect, but if its already a done deal and just need transport, I can check into it for you. Just let me know.

I know speaking with my father over the weekend he had mentioned selling the f250 and the enclosed single trailer. I dont recall the the length but its pretty long. Id say after a car was in, infront of the car there was another 10 ish feet? I want to say its a 28 foot trailer. In the last two years both axles rebuilt and new brakes new tires. We also added a AC unit on the roof, redid all the wiring, insulated the trailer and added a winch inside + battery to run it. IIRC he said he was going to put it up for $6500

Messaged

My neighbor transports cars. I think he is too meticulous and trailer too new to want to loan it but he would probably do the job. I figure you may want to be doing it yourself so you can look at the car ect, but if its already a done deal and just need transport, I can check into it for you. Just let me know.

Please inquire if you don’t mind. It’s in Washington state lol.

Please inquire if you don’t mind. It’s in Washington state lol.

Ah thats a long one!. Ill ask, as I know he has been doing (preferably) Florida and back.

He does it through U-ship I guess....probably for liability reasons and whatnot - I bet that would make it competitively quite expensive that long of a haul.

He does it through U-ship I guess....probably for liability reasons and whatnot - I bet that would make it competitively quite expensive that long of a haul.
Yeah, I went through UShip to get my Z here from SoCal...ended up costing ~$1400 for an open transport, though also needed to be winched on to the truck, so they add $100 for that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sorry no help as to the needs just as someone who works with transports everyday I hope you are not in a rush to get it. Transport has been taking 2-3x longer than usual with this stupid market we have going on. Its taking me almost 14 days to get vehicles from Flint/ chicago/ East PA to Columbus right now.

Long shot but I found a car in a far away land that’s too nice to open trailer in the salty winter conditions. Anyone know of a place that rents enclosed trailers or has one to rent?

Hell maybe even has one for sale?

Ford GT?