Shout out to Mace for being awesome

2 Sweet

I've bought several cars from CR members over the years, and always had great luck. Today was no exception. I had the pleasure of meeting Larry (Mace) and he gave me the opportunity to buy his '02 Escalade at a really good price. I have only owned it for a day now, but I'm already attached to it. It's something I can see myself owning for a long, long time.

Here's the specs. '02 Escalade, 6.0 LQ9, AWD, 122k miles, in my favorite Cadillac color (pearl white).....

20220212-132932.jpg

20220212-114109-HDR.jpg

Runs and drives great, no issues, everything works. I foresee this being my daily driver for many years.

Mace takes great care of his vehicles and is an all around great guy. The whole process couldn't have gone smoother. And for all of you guys joking about his old age, after meeting him I seriously thought he was only like 50 lol

Thanks Steve...I loved it and I know you will also.

It was great meeting you and your girlfriend...aaaaa have you let her drive it yet..lol

Sorry about not getting back to you..I have the maint recs and will give them to you..

Man o man..I thought the old jokes were for the box only... :)

Thanks Steve...I loved it and I know you will also.

It was great meeting you and your girlfriend...aaaaa have you let her drive it yet..lol

Sorry about not getting back to you..I have the maint recs and will give them to you..

Man o man..I thought the old jokes were for the box only... :)

I've let her drive it twice already and she loves it as much as I do :D

As far as the maintenance records, I'm sure we will figure out a time, no rush. I actually have an appointment with a shop Monday to get a few things checked out. The wipers, oil change, the AC isn't blowing cold, and I asked them to clean the throttle body because it idles a bit low once warmed up. You know, just a bunch of easy stuff I would normally do myself if I wasn't living in an apartment.

I absolutely love driving this thing every day. Going from a bare bones '89 work truck to an Escalade is like night and day :cool: