What the hell happened....?

Casper

So... you may notice a few things have changed recently. No, you didn't wake up in the Twilight Zone. After a VERY long run, Columbus Racing shutdown their website. With thousands of members and over a million posts, I couldn't just let it die. I was a part of Columbus Racing from the beginning, and Ohio Riders was born out of Columbus Racing. @excell graciously dumped the entire Columbus Racing website in my lap and I imported it into Ohio Riders. But wait... why was I redirected to https://ohmo.co? WTF is that? Well, it just didn't seem right having a shit ton of historical automotive chat on a motorcycle focused website. I decided to start Ohio Motorsports Group (OMG, I know, hilarious, right!?). ohmo.co is the short URL for https://ohiomotorsportsgroup.com. Either URL will work. Any bookmarks to ohioriders.net should automatically redirect to the correct page here. 

Does this mean we're not a motorcycle forum anymore? Well duh. We're all things engine/motor... gas, electric, diesel, E85, etc. Cars, motorcycles, boats, tractors, go-carts, it doesn't matter. If it goes vroom, it belongs. 

Want some more good news? Good. Stay tuned. More awesome stuff coming soon. 

Hate this whole idea and want to complain? PM @Tonik and bitch away. 

For the folks coming from Columbus Racing... if you have any issues (such as those listed below) open a support ticket here: https://ohioriders.net/support/

- Can't login (try your email address)
- Bunch of numbers after your username. This means an account with the same username already exists but with a different email address. This could be you if you had an account on Ohio Riders. 
- Any other problems with your account, posts, whatever from the conversion. 

That all said, I have a bunch more to do but wanted to get the site opened up for y'all. Enjoy, and stay safe. 

• Casper pinned and featured this topic
8 minutes ago, Nickey4271647545519 said:

Well this is glorious! Now I just need my other account deleted and my username reset to Nickey427. If someone can make that happen? Or if they can be merged?

Read that first post again… lol

This is some fucking bullshit and I want my money back.

I'm already seeing names I don't recognize and I hate them already. I expect to see a bunch of whiny cage driving bitches fuck up this whole place.

Is Tonik in charge of everything now? I want to complain to the head guy in charge not some minion.

Can I be a moderator of this new shit?  

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

This is some fucking bullshit and I want my money back.

I'm already seeing names I don't recognize and I hate them already. I expect to see a bunch of whiny cage driving bitches fuck up this whole place.

Is Tonik in charge of everything now? I want to complain to the head guy in charge not some minion.

Can I be a moderator of this new shit?  

That’s pretty much the exact response I expected from you. 😘

14 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Fonzie stepped down? I thought he was fired! Last thing I remember he gave me my name as Black Tod, changed my avatar then disappeared. 

I didn’t fire him. I don’t think. Pretty sure he left to follow the whole fornicating with sheep thing. DTC4LYFE