What the hell happened....?

Casper

On 3/19/2022 at 11:27 AM, Tonik said:

True, but it sucks too cuz we can't rip on you anymore for hanging out on a bike forum despite not actually owning a bike.

With the greatest of technicalities, I basically own a Harley 

On 3/19/2022 at 11:52 AM, Casper said:

Hell I don’t have a bike anymore either. 

Did you have a multisport at some point recently?

On 3/19/2022 at 12:14 PM, max power said:

Still got the T/A?

Nah, sold that back in 2020 when I got an offer on it I couldn't resist. Bought a Wrangler then sold that this past fall for a Gladiator.

The way gas prices have been, I got to thinking I should just get a cheap bike again but I think realistically I'd be in the same boat I was 6 years ago when I sold the VFR. If I could buy that thing back on the cheap and the way I had it set up it would be a no brainer but the newest owner told me he was frankensteining the hell out of it. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Bad324 said:

With the greatest of technicalities, I basically own a Harley 

Did you have a multisport at some point recently?

Nah, sold that back in 2020 when I got an offer on it I couldn't resist. Bought a Wrangler then sold that this past fall for a Gladiator.

The way gas prices have been, I got to thinking I should just get a cheap bike again but I think realistically I'd be in the same boat I was 6 years ago when I sold the VFR. If I could buy that thing back on the cheap and the way I had it set up it would be a no brainer but the newest owner told me he was frankensteining the hell out of it. 

Gladiator? Gladiator out before the gang bang, oh yes he was!

@Gump Has a Vfr he’s not using. A beautiful 25th anniversary.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2022 at 6:04 PM, Tonik said:

Relax, he is a computer consultant. You know what they say about consultants.

I don't know what they say about them, here is what google says.

provide short-term expert help and advice in a particular field or industry

I hope it's something derogatory so we can use it to settle his young ass down with the Boomer comments. He is really hurting my feelings.

24 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

I don't know what they say about them, here is what google says.

I hope it's something derogatory so we can use it to settle his young ass down with the Boomer comments. He is really hurting my feelings.

36bvnp38lkez.jpg

Stopping in for my "yearly" post lol...

Yes I'm still alive. Yes I still have my bike, even though I barely ride it 🤷‍♂️

Edited by SWing'R

On 3/27/2022 at 12:29 PM, max power said:

Did you cash in all that bitcoin yet?

Lol I never had too much Bitcoin but I am sitting on enough SHIB coin to make me a millionaire if it ever reaches $0.01 in value 😉👍

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SWing'R said:

Lol I never had too much Bitcoin but I am sitting on enough SHIB coin to make me a millionaire if it ever reaches $0.01 in value 😉👍

SHIB ain't getting there with it's market cap where it is. I took my profits and dumped it in to legitimate projects. I still have enough that if it did ever hit .01 that it'd be worth a mil but I don't plan on it ever even getting to 1/10th of that.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 11:52 AM, Bad324 said:

SHIB ain't getting there with it's market cap where it is. I took my profits and dumped it in to legitimate projects. I still have enough that if it did ever hit .01 that it'd be worth a mil but I don't plan on it ever even getting to 1/10th of that.

Well I invested around $750 in SHIB in June of 2021, my balance peaked around $10K in October 2021. I held, and I'm still holding, and hoping it will pay out some day, I know it could take awhile, I'll wait lol :)  

My account balance is around $2,700 right now.

• Sad 1

Jesus!  WTF just happened here?  I go out of town for a few weeks and get back to this mess.

Why was I not consulted?

Does this mean I have to buy a nice car now?

Do I have to build another garage?  Sigh....always wanted one of these.

274503917_10221161380688421_4080494625223699580_n.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, SWing'R said:

Well I invested around $750 in SHIB in June of 2021, my balance peaked around $10K in October 2021. I held, and I'm still holding, and hoping it will pay out some day, I know it could take awhile, I'll wait lol :)  

young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 6:25 PM, SWing'R said:

image.jpeg.92ba30c375264073d3e42dd5eb756503.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1