New to this group; From Columbus Racing

TTQ B4U

Kinda new to the group and glad to be here.   Many thanks to Ben and others who ported over the CR Forums.   Hopefully the fun and contacts continue.   I was a member there from 2006 to it's close but been in contact with many from the forum well before that dating back to the mid to late 90's.

I've contacted Ben about possible sponsorship here as I did there.   My side hobby and gig to help my kids learn to connect and run things is a detailing service.  Started years ago with my son, who has since moved on to college, but in 2022 my daughter stepped in and as she turns 16 now is helping out and learning the ropes!   :)   Proud Papa checking in here.

I'll provide more information once sponsorship is set up but until then, here are our personal vehicles.  Sons in college so nothing fast fun or expensive as priorties shift but they are what we have in the stable.  Hit me up with any questions or needs from interior steam extraction to ceramic coatings.  Happy to help.

My Daughter has a 2010 CR-V with just under 70k miles
My Son rocks a reliable 2014 Corolla with 98k miles
Soccer mom is in a 2018 CX-5 with 53k miles
Dad is sporting a 2019 Accord Touring 2.0 that just broke 28k miles

-tim

F21A7691 web.jpg

F21A7701 web.jpg

F21A7717 web.jpg

20210521_175938.jpg

TTQ 

On 3/19/2022 at 7:44 AM, TTQ B4U said:

Kinda new to the group and glad to be here.   Many thanks to Ben and others who ported over the CR Forums.   Hopefully the fun and contacts continue.   I was a member there from 2006 to it's close but been in contact with many from the forum well before that dating back to the mid to late 90's.

I've contacted Ben about possible sponsorship here as I did there.   My side hobby and gig to help my kids learn to connect and run things is a detailing service.  Started years ago with my son, who has since moved on to college, but in 2022 my daughter stepped in and as she turns 16 now is helping out and learning the ropes!   :)   Proud Papa checking in here.

I'll provide more information once sponsorship is set up but until then, here are our personal vehicles.  Sons in college so nothing fast fun or expensive as priorties shift but they are what we have in the stable.  Hit me up with any questions or needs from interior steam extraction to ceramic coatings.  Happy to help.

My Daughter has a 2010 CR-V with just under 70k miles
My Son rocks a reliable 2014 Corolla with 98k miles
Soccer mom is in a 2018 CX-5 with 53k miles
Dad is sporting a 2019 Accord Touring 2.0 that just broke 28k miles

-tim

F21A7691 web.jpg

F21A7701 web.jpg

F21A7717 web.jpg

20210521_175938.jpg

Welcome Tim!  Where are you located?  I'm interested in getting a couple of vehicles detailed.  Thanks. 

• 4 weeks later...