So you CR peeps think you got cars?

Tonik

Uh, well, we had a guy that owned the pacer from Wayne's World for a while.  Don't know what happened to him.  It was the actual one used in the movie.  It's no Delorean though.  Best we can do.

BTW most of us that were left on CR are only reminiscing about when we had a fun car as we sit in traffic in a sensible, well appointed SUV.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mitch said:

Uh, well, we had a guy that owned the pacer from Wayne's World for a while.  Don't know what happened to him.  It was the actual one used in the movie.  It's no Delorean though.  Best we can do.

BTW most of us that were left on CR are only reminiscing about when we had a fun car as we sit in traffic in a sensible, well appointed SUV.

I saw that car in Indy during MotoGP a few years back. Had no idea someone from CR had it. 

6 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Is it the plutonium version or the garbage consuming version??

It does all of the above. You can easily convert it. The pics are of the plutonium version.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, vf1000ride said:

We need more turbo cars in this thread.  :)  My '87 Buick Grand National.

IMG_20190412_155006844_HDR.jpg

:megusta:

EDIT: Bah. Old habits are hard to break. I ain't changing it. OHMO should be better. 

Edited by Otis Nice
  • Haha 1