Greetings!

RS69

Greetings,

Yep, I am one of those guys from Columbus Racing.  Some of my hobby cars include corvettes and older domestics.  I rebuild/restore which includes mechanical and autobody/paint.  I am also a motorcycle guy also beside the car hobby.  I have a 1986 Honda Interceptor, a Honda quad runner, a John Deere UXV and a Honda Grom!!!  See you guys at gatherings/etc.

Thanks again for letting the 4-wheel forum to live again!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RS69 said:

Greetings,

Yep, I am one of those guys from Columbus Racing.  Some of my hobby cars include corvettes and older domestics.  I rebuild/restore which includes mechanical and autobody/paint.  I am also a motorcycle guy also beside the car hobby.  I have a 1986 Honda Interceptor, a Honda quad runner, a John Deere UXV and a Honda Grom!!!  See you guys at gatherings/etc.

Well you have a VFR, cool bike......

Post up photos.......

Resto threads, go for it!

14 minutes ago, RS69 said:

Greetings,

499332A3-7BB5-44EA-92CB-F163B2CF8DA7.jpeg

0B1147CD-AEAD-49F1-BEA5-FD41BD30437B.jpeg

544D6B7F-5838-4FD2-A07C-642EDC4128F6.jpeg

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Yea, that is a damn crime. Those are amazing bikes. Moderators should ban him until he gets it running.

It will be back in action soon!  I had some other projects and business issues that took a priority over the motorcycles.

• Beer 1

• 3 weeks later...