Spring Ride May 14, 2022

durk

2 hours ago, Gpaw said:

I could meet you at the car wash and ride along if that's ok

That’d be great Rick. See you next week. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Gpaw said:

Will there be a rain date for this

I’m hoping to ride as long as it’s not forecasted as an all day down pour. I currently don’t have a rain date. 

Looks like a good day, no rain forecast :)  

What happened to all the usual big ride OGs Hopefully you guys can make it, I see few of you guys are out of town for good reasons . ( @B-Mac 👍🏽 @Muckles 👍🏽 Tonik👎🏽) what about the usual life of party suspects? @Uncle Punk  @MidgetTodd @Helmutt @snot @DerekClouser @whaler @Shoop  @ricer1  missing many more multi time participants. 

looking back all these years, many we came to meet during these OR rides and became life long friends are no longer with us  😞 such is life.  Going to miss these guys forever. We never know when we going to get a chance again, So if there is any chance of making it happen just come by at least to the meet spot say hi and split off 👍🏽 

• Beer 1

29 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

I would have been on this ride but I was already committed to a dual sport ride the same day.

What am I doing on a dual sport ride with a street bike I can't tell you. 

testing traction control

7 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Looks like a good day, no rain forecast :)  

What happened to all the usual big ride OGs Hopefully you guys can make it, I see few of you guys are out of town for good reasons . ( @B-Mac 👍🏽 @Muckles 👍🏽 Tonik👎🏽) what about the usual life of party suspects? @Uncle Punk  @MidgetTodd @Helmutt @snot @DerekClouser @whaler @Shoop  @ricer1  missing many more multi time participants. 

looking back all these years, many we came to meet during these OR rides and became life long friends are no longer with us  😞 such is life.  Going to miss these guys forever. We never know when we going to get a chance again, So if there is any chance of making it happen just come by at least to the meet spot say hi and split off 👍🏽 

Sorry Doc, been out of the loop for some time now.  My niece is visiting Saturday so wife & I are out.  I'm not racing this season but Derek is so he wont make it either.  

• Sad 1

I should be on the banana I had to Ride on gas tank for 8miles Till I found somebody with a garage door open and I begged For air I plugged tire with 2psi it last weekend after using it as a dual sport Who would’ve known tires were to soft For Rocky Mud I got a new tire Slapped & her on I’d rather drive the ST1300 Old man bike this weekend but the other bike and stash down south and I have to help somebody on a job

6F0DE454-963D-4AC1-ACCD-1A53D1054F70.jpeg

42E59E6F-DA4A-4EDE-9C62-C2FFC22B00E7.jpeg

5F1CAAA1-29EC-4F36-A3D1-E3C328EABE61.jpeg

Edited by marlboro man
  • Upvote 2

From looking at post, here’s who I have showing up: @Gpaw, @Howabusa, @NinjaDoc, @marlboro man, and @Pauly (I’m pretty sure you’re in as well). Let me know if I’m missing anybody. I will be on the Concours so the pace may not be as spirited as my normal. My plan is to show up at the gas station near 10 to 10:15. My hopes are since our group is as small as it is that we can be rolling by 10:45 the latest.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

@max power said he might?  Where is @2talltim 

I love this Doc. You live out of state and you’re still trying to recruit more riders. You’re awesome buddy. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. 

• Upvote 2